Through your MBA you will develop project management and problem solving skills that you can use to gain a strategic perspective in your working environment. Industry experience in your working environment. Industry experience and diversity are key components of an MBA and we find that our students graduate with an increased level of confidence, and are more able to participate in the decision making process, implement changes and manage increased levels or responsibility.
To ensure that the students gain self-improvement, higher qualifications, an increased salary potential and better job opportunities. To impart and develop the right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in managerial and administrative positions.
The job market for business school graduates is far more aggressive than others in comparison. Sectors like IT, pharmaceuticals, engineering and infrastructure, power, real estate and the like are performing require a large skilled workforce. An ideal MBA program helps you in becoming business savvy. The skill-set taught at Northern Institute of Engineering Technical Campus provides you with the hands-on training for dealing with real work business problems. Eventually, you can branch out as an independent entrepreneur running your very own successful business.
BBA course provides an insight on several of the managerial roles. The BBA program aims at developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise. The specific objectives of the program are to:
1.Produce up-to-date, assertive and effective executives for business and other organizations.
2.Prepare students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
HIGHER STUDIES OPTIONS AFTER BBA
Like other graduation courses candidates have the option to go in for Master's course. Some of the options available are:
1. MBA – This is one of the most popular options. The candidates will join the corporate world in Managerial roles after the course.
2. MCA – Candidate can choose this option if they fulfill criteria like having pursued Mathematics in 12th Class. The criteria vary from institute to institute.
3. Post Graduate Diploma – There are various specialization like Finance, Information Technology, Fashion Retail etc.
4. In the Finance field they can opt for courses like ICWAI, CA etc
After MBA/BBA, you may start your career as an executive or assistant manager in any of the business organizations, manufacturing companies, export or trading houses, financial concerns, banks, NGOs, PSUs or multinational corporations. With experience they will be able to grow to higher heights.
Some of the jobs preferred include the banking jobs. The nationalized banks are in need of candidates of this profile as they can use them for multitasking. Also another option available is Civil Service stream. Also they have the option to appear for state level exams like PSC , railways test etc.
An MBA is a highly recognized qualification that will equip the student with managerial capabilities that are crucial in the current global environment and will help in maximizing the potential. It will provide with insights into key areas of the business, and an exposure to strategic thinking that will enhance employability. Taking on the challenges of an MBA means a certain level of personal investment, so we understand that the need to consider the long-term benefits before making a commitment. There are a variety of advantages that our students receive as a return on their investment. In the current global setting, Northern Institute of Engineering Technical Campus is highly aware of the need for students to facilitate connections with both academics and professionals.
The main objectives of the department are to ensure that the students to gain self-improvement, higher qualifications, an increased salary potential, better job opportunities and To develop managerial and administrative skills.
Northern Institute of Engineering Technical Campus is the only Institute in Rajasthan accredited by ABE. Association of Business Executives (ABE) is a professional membership body recognized as an awarding body by UK Govt. ABE qualifications are widely accepted by employers globally. Accreditation by ABE facilitates partnership with more than 80 reputed universities across the globe covering USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and UK etc.
Today, an MBA with a Finance Specialization learns a variety of subjects like Corporate finance, Costing, Budgeting, International Finance, working Capital management, investments and securities etc. With increased financial liberalization a wide array and wide variety of jobs are available to an MBA with specialization in finance. One can be working in the corporate Finance function of a major manufacturing Organization looking after management of funds for that corporate, working out working capital limits of the corporate and dealing with Banks and other financial lending institutions etc.
Management is specialized function dedicated to the entire gamut of activities concerning people. Very broadly,
the Human Resource Management area can be divided into three areas.
1. Plant Personnel: Creating and maintaining healthy and positive industrial relations is the primary responsibility of plant Personnel. The activities include recruitment, payrolls, appraisals, administration, and all matters concerned with the workers' union.
2. Corporate Personnel: Encompasses all HR activities in the corporate set-up. The employees here include all managerial and supervisory staff. Policy making for the entire organization is one of the important contributions of Corporate Personnel.
3. HRD: This encompasses all strategic issues concerning HR. These strategic issues deal with a long-term vision of the organization in areas like recruitment, staffing, organization structure, work environment, employee retention, and a host of other activities.
In sales &
Mktg., there are many areas where an MBA is recruited for
1. Sales Management - responsible for achieving of sales target of an area like advertisement Mgmt., CRM, International Mktg.
2. Brand Management - responsible for successful management of brands through various strategies and achieve market share.