18001230028

director@nietalwar.com

Departments


niet-mechanicaldept

Mechanical Engineering

The Department of Mechanical Engineering is continuously striving to achieve excellence in education. The B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering is a comprehensive degree program. The goal of the mechanical engineering curriculum is to create a flexible undergraduate educational experience in design, mathematics, modeling, computing, management, engineering science, humanities, social sciences and fine arts. Principal study topics include fluid mechanics, thermodynamics & heat transfer, solid mechanics, materials engineering, manufacturing, energy systems, dynamics & control Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) and other. We aim to provide our students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences, that helps them to serve our society and address a variety of needs. Academic course work and projects are designed to endow students with the ability to apply knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering, and the capability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams, providing leadership and technical expertise.

The career options in Mechanical Engineering are Research & Development Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Engineer, Design Engineer as well as ample opportunities in private public and govt. sectors.

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
“ Cranks and wheels with piston and gears no one’s like us and not even dares we the creator of machines and other despair just bcoz we are the Mechanical Engineers. ”

Objectives

In order to prepare the mechanical engineers of the future to take their places in this profession and to be fully prepared for a bright future. To produce graduates with a strong foundation in engineering fundamentals enabling them to: lead a successful career in industry or government and/or obtain an advanced degree, and contribute to engineering knowledge, to profession, and the community.

To provide students the best of learning techniques through a combination of formal and informal sessions including practical, resource – based learning activities with tutorial back-up, together with work based learning.

Placement

The program enables the students to take up careers in a broad spectrum of industries. Many of the IT industries. Many of the IT industries also have CAD/CAM divisions, which increases the job potential of mechanical engineers. Around 70% of the students are placed in reputed industries practicing core and allied engineering, through campus recruitment and the remaining 30% prefer higher studies.

The Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur were two American brothers, inventors, and aviation pioneers who were credited with inventing and building the world’s first successful airplane and making the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight.

They gained the mechanical skills essential for their success by working for years in their shop with printing presses, bicycles, motors, and other machinery. Their work with bicycles in particular influenced their belief that an unstable vehicle like a flying machine could be controlled and balanced with practice.

Laboratories


All Rights Reserved. © 2018 By Northern Institute of Engineering Technical Campus

Design & Developed By

img.png

No Of Visitors : 90607