|BBA course provides an insight on several of the managerial roles. The BBA program aims at developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise. The specific objectives of the program are to: |
- Produce up-to-date, assertive and effective executives for business and other organizations, and
- Prepare students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
Higher studies options after BBA
Like other graduation courses candidates have the option to go in for Master's course. Some of the options available are:
- MBA - This is one of the most popular options. The candidates will be to join the corporate world in Managerial roles afterthecourse.
- MCA - Candidate can choose this option if they fulfill criteria's like having pursued Mathematics in 12th Class. The criteria's varies from institute to institute.
- Post Graduate Diploma - There are various specialization like Finance, Information Technology, Fashion Retail etc.
- In the Finance field they can optfor courses like ICWALCA etc.
Candidate will need to join the firms at the executive level. These candidates are preferred for positions like HR and also Finance. With experience they will be able to grow to higher heights. After BBA you will start off as an executive or assistant manager in any of the business organisations, manufacturing companies, export or trading houses, financial concerns, banks, NGOs, PSUs or multinational corporations.
Jobs in Government Sector after BBA
In the Government sector the candidates must check the notifications for job opportunities regularly. They must visit portals for the same too. They have the option to apply for the jobs as per their interest. Some of the jobs preferred include the banking jobs. The nationalized banks are in need to candidates of this profile as they can use them for multitasking. Also another option available is that Civil Service stream. Also they have the option to appear for state level exams like PSC or the railways test etc.
1. 10 + 2 / Intermediate (any discipline) with 50% marks in aggregate.